|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||HB 551430 210mAh|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
210mAh Wearable Device 551430 Smart Water Cup Battery
|2||Plug wire||JST-SH1.0-2P 反向 UL1571-28AWG||N/A|
2. Product Photo
3. Storage and Transportation
· Li-ion battery should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area, and should be far from the fire and the high temperature.
· The best capacity in storage is 30%-50% (voltage between3.6 -3.9V).
· The battery should be stored within the proper temperature and humidity range specified by specification.
· If stored for more than six months or longer, the battery will be suggested to charge.
· Forbidden to mix battery with other goods.
· Forbidden to immerse battery into liquid such as water or soak it with liquid.
· Forbidden to deposit battery over 6 layers or upside-down.
· The highest temperature during battery transportation should be lower than 65℃.
· Avoid insolation or dropping into fire.
· Avoid shorting the battery.
· Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
· Don’t disassemble or deform the battery.
· Don’t immerse in water.
· Don’t use the battery mixed with other model or manufacturer batteries.
· Battery usage by children should be supervised.
· Battery charge should be used appropriate charger.
· Forbidden to use modified or damaged charger.
· Forbidden to charge over 24 hours for battery.
· Charge current: can not surpass the biggest charge current specified by battery specification.
· Charge voltage: can not surpass the highest charge voltage specified by battery specification.
· Charge temperature: The battery should be charged within proper temperature range specified in specification.
· Discharge current: can not surpass the biggest discharge current specified by battery specification.
· Discharge temperature: The battery should be discharged within proper temperature range specified by specification.
The disposal of battery should meet the local law.