|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
|Nominal Voltage:||3.8V||Nominal Capacity:||220mAh|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Cycle Life:||500 Times|
|Standard Discharge Current:||0.2C||Standard Charge Current:||0.2C|
flexible lithium battery,
super thin battery
1020140 Arc Battery 220mAh polymer lithium battery 3.8V custom battery
Flexible battery means that it can work normally under the condition of a certain range of deformation (bend, fold, twist, compress or stretch). Flexible batteries are becoming more widely used, such as curved displays and touch screens, radio frequency identification tags, wearable sensors, implantable medical devices, bracelets, watches and even mobile phones. It can be seen that flexible batteries will be just the demand for future electronic equipment.
Tip: We can customize different models according to your needs.
AC Impedance Resistance
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charge Voltage
less than 1 month
less than 6 months
1) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
2) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
3) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
4) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
5) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
8) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or by other metal objects.
9) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.