|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
80 ℃ high temperature resistant battery 103040 polymer battery 1200mAh
1. Technical Parameters
Discharge at 0.2C after standard charge fully.
End-of-Voltage at end of Discharge
|AC Impedance||≤100 mΩ||AC 1KHz|
|Standard Charge||0.5C CC/CV→4.25V 0.05Ccutoff||Charge time: Approx 2.5h.|
|Standard Discharge||0.2C CC→2.75V cutoff|
|Fast Charge||1A →0.05C cutoff||Charge time: Approx 1h.|
|Fast Discharge||1A→7.5V cutoff|
|Maximum Continuous Charge Current||0.5A|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||1A|
Operation Temperature Range
|Charge: 0~45℃||Humidity /湿度60±25%|
Storage T/H Range
The sketch, size, color of marking should match GB/T191-2000 requests.
2.1 Model and specification of product;
2.3Measure up marking;
2.5 Other markings, like color..
Long Time Storage
If the Cell is stored for a long time
3. Mechanical characteristics
Test Method and Condition
Battery(Shipment) on the three Mutually perpendicular direction, use 0.8mm amplitude,10~55Hz vibrate 90mins.
No leakage, capacity Recovery rate:³ 90% (storage 3h)
Battery drop from 1m to board 2 times.
No explode, no fire, no leakage.
3. Storage and Transportation
· Li-ion battery should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area, and should be far from the fire and the high temperature.
· The best capacity in storage is 30%-50% (voltage between10.8-11.7V).
· The battery should be stored within the proper temperature and humidity range specified by specification.
· If stored for more than six months or longer, the battery will be suggested to charge.
· Forbidden to mix battery with other goods.
· Forbidden to immerse battery into liquid such as water or soak it with liquid.
· Forbidden to deposit battery over 6 layers or upside-down.
· The highest temperature during battery transportation should be lower than 65℃.
4. Use Attentions
· Avoid insolation or dropping into fire.
· Avoid shorting the battery.
· Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
· Don’t disassemble or deform the battery.
· Don’t immerse in water.
· Don’t use the battery mixed with other model or manufacturer batteries.
· Battery usage by children should be supervised.
· Battery charge should be used appropriate charger.
· Forbidden to use modified or damaged charger.
· Forbidden to charge over 24 hours for battery.
· Charge current: can not surpass the biggest charge current specified by battery specification.
· Charge voltage: can not surpass the highest charge voltage specified by battery specification.
· Charge temperature: The battery should be charged within proper temperature range specified in specification.
· Forbidden of reverse charge: The battery should be connected correctly, the polarity has to be confirmed before wiring in case of the battery is connected improperly, the battery can not be charge. Simultaneously, the reverse charge may cause damaging to the battery which may lead to degradation of battery performance and damage the battery safety, and could cause heat generation or leakage.
· Discharge current: can not surpass the biggest discharge current specified by battery specification.
· Discharge temperature: The battery should be discharged within proper temperature range specified by specification.
· Over-discharge: it should be noted that the battery would be at over-discharged state by its self-self-discharge characteristics in case the battery is not used for long time. To prevent over-discharge, the battery shall be charged periodically to maintain between 10.8V and 11.7V.
The disposal of battery should meet the local law.