|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||HB 3.7V2000mAh|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
|Cycle Life:||≥500 80%||Weight:||3.5kg|
uav battery packs,
military vehicle battery
4.2V100Ah Ultra Low Temperature Solar Navigation Light Military Battery
HB 4.2V 100Ah
|Nominal capacity||Ah||100 Ah||0.2C @25°C|
|Product size||mm||L525*W21*H140||Weight: about 3500g|
|Nominal voltage||V||3.7 V|
|Cycle life||Cycles||≥500 80%||0.2C charge/discharge|
Mainly used in military weapons, missile-borne vehicle equipment, cold zone rescue, aerospace, power communications, polar science, public safety, medical electronics, railways, ships, robots, etc.
4. Warning and Attention
1) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
2) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
3) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
4) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
5) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or by other metal objects.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
8) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
9) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.
10) Keep the original specification of the product for future reference.
If the battery pack becomes extremely dirty, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it.
11) Do not charge the battery pack for a long time.
12) Keep the battery pack clean and dry.13) The best performance and service life of the battery or battery pack can be obtained by charging and discharging at 15°C ~25°C.
13) Dispose of waste batteries or batteries in accordance with national environmental protection laws.