|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||11.1V 15Ah|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
|Nominal Voltage:||12V||Nominal Capacity:||15Ah|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Cycle Life:||500 Times|
|Standard Discharge Current:||0.2C||Standard Charge Current:||0.2C|
lithium polymer battery pack,
large capacity battery pack
11.1V lithium battery 15Ah 18650 high capacity lithium battery 3S5P
|AC Impedance Resistance||≤200mΩ|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||7.5V|
|Max. Charge Voltage||12.8V|
|Charge Time||Approx 6.5h|
|Standard charge current||3000mA|
|Max. Charge Current||15000mA|
|Max. discharge current||≤45℃|
less than 1
less than 6
Why Choose US?
1). More competitive price. We have our own factory, so the price will be much more competitive!
2). Good quality! We use grade cells and 100% quality check
3). Fast delivery!
4). Best service!
5). Size and capacity can be customized according to your requirements!
HB lithium battery uses non-polluting materials and is produced with unique technology; it has fully passed UL safety certification, but as a lithium battery, like other types of cells, it has certain dangers when it is mechanically damaged. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken into consideration when handling and using HB lithium batteries:
1) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
2) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
3) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
4) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
5) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
8) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or by other metal objects.
9) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.
10) Keep the battery pack clean and dry.
If the battery pack becomes extremely dirty, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it.
12) Do not charge the battery pack for a long time.
13) The best performance and service life of the battery or battery pack can be obtained by charging and discharging at 15°C ~25°C.
14) Keep the original specification of the product for future reference.
15) Dispose of waste batteries or batteries in accordance with national environmental protection laws.