|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||HB 21700 25.2V 60Ah 7S15P|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
|Cycle Life:||≥500 80%||Weight:||10.5kg|
25.2V 60Ah Wide temperature battery AGV lithium battery customizat
HB 21700 25.2V 60Ah 7S15P
2. Technical Parameters
|Nominal capacity||Ah||40 Ah||0.2C @25°C|
|Number of cores||:: S*P||7 S10P|
|Product size||mm||L370*W230*H110||Weight: about 7kg|
|Nominal voltage||V||25.2 V|
Continuous charging current
|Continuous discharge current||A||10 A||Single (Open)|
|Cycle life||Cycles||≥500 80%||0.2C charge/discharge|
|Working relative humidity||%||15~95|
|BMS communication mode||-||RS232||Designed as required|
|Color of product||-||Army Green||Color :#0215E21|
|Charge and discharge mode||-||Charge and discharge|
|Level of protection||IP67|
3. Main Characteristics
- High low-temperature discharge performance
- Excellent low-temperature cycling performance
- Wide operating temperature range
- High safety and non-pollution
4. Application Area
Mainly used in military weapons, missile-borne vehicle equipment, cold zone rescue, aerospace, power communications, polar science, public safety, medical electronics, railways, ships, robots, etc.
5. Warning and Attention
HB lithium battery uses non-polluting materials and is produced with unique technology; it has fully passed UL safety certification, but as a lithium battery, like other types of cells, it has certain dangers when it is mechanically damaged. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken into consideration when handling and using HB lithium batteries:
1) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
2) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
3) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
4) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
5) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or by other metal objects.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
8) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
9) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.
10) Keep the battery pack clean and dry.
If the battery pack becomes extremely dirty, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it.
12) Do not charge the battery pack for a long time.
13) The best performance and service life of the battery or battery pack can be obtained by charging and discharging at 15°C ~25°C.
14) Keep the original specification of the product for future reference.
15) Dispose of waste batteries or batteries in accordance with national environmental protection laws.