|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
|Nominal Voltage:||3.7V||Nominal Capacity:||740mAh|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Cycle Life:||500 Times|
|Standard Discharge Current:||0.2C||Standard Charge Current:||0.2C|
flexible lithium polymer battery,
flexible rechargeable battery
2826183 flexible battery 740mAh polymer lithium battery 3.7V custom battery
AC Impedance Resistance
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charge Voltage
Standard charge current
Max. Charge Current
Max. discharge current
less than 1
Recommended storage temperature: 20℃,at the transportation
less than 6
Features of flexible batteries
Traditional lithium batteries and supercapacitors are rigid. When they are bent or folded, it is easy to cause the electrode material and current collector to separate, affect the electrochemical performance, and even cause short circuits. Serious safety problems occur.
But the so-called flexible battery means that it can withstand bending and twisting and stretching even foldable batteries.
The battery can maintain stable electrochemical performance in a bent state and serves as an important energy storage device for wearable electronic devices.
HB lithium battery uses non-polluting materials and is produced with unique technology; it has fully passed UL safety certification, but as a lithium battery, like other types of cells, it has certain dangers when it is mechanically damaged. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken into consideration when handling and using HB lithium batteries:
1) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
2) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or
3) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
4) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
5) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
by other metal objects.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
8) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.
9) Keep the battery pack clean and dry.
If the battery pack becomes extremely dirty, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it.
10) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.12) Do not charge the battery pack for a long time.
11) The best performance and service life of the battery or battery pack can be obtained by charging and discharging at 15°C ~25°C.
12) Keep the original specification of the product for future reference.