|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
lithium primary battery,
lithium manganese dioxide battery
ER18505 3.6v disposable 4000mAh water gas meter disposable Explosion-proof battery
2.1 Technical Parameters
|Max.pulse current capability||200mA|
|Operating temperature range||-60℃ ~+85℃|
3. Main Characteristics
High and stable operating voltage
Low self-discharge rate(less than 1% after 1 year storage at +25℃ )
Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
4. Application Area
CMOS memory, water, electricity, and other metering instruments and automatic electronic toll payment systems such as highway transit (that is, ETC system, but a better solution is to replace it with a lithium-manganese soft-pack battery), program logic controller and wireless security Power supply for radio frequency identification (RFID) devices such as alarm systems (this solution can be replaced by 3V lithium manganese button and soft pack batteries)
5. Warning and Attention
HB lithium battery uses non-polluting materials and is produced with unique technology; it has fully passed UL safety certification, but as a lithium battery, like other types of cells, it has certain dangers when it is mechanically damaged. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken into consideration when handling and using HB lithium batteries:
1) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
2) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
3) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
4) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
5) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or by other metal objects.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
8) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
9) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.
10) Keep the battery pack clean and dry.
If the battery pack becomes extremely dirty, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it.
12) Do not charge the battery pack for a long time.
13) The best performance and service life of the battery or battery pack can be obtained by charging and discharging at 15°C ~25°C.
14) Keep the original specification of the product for future reference.
15) Dispose of waste batteries or batteries in accordance with national environmental protection laws.
6. Model reference table