|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Contact sales to get|
|Price:||Contact sales to get|
|Packaging Details:||Contact sales to get|
|Delivery Time:||Contact sales to get|
|Supply Ability:||Contact sales to get|
|Nominal Voltage:||3.7V||Nominal Capacity:||1500mAh|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Cycle Life:||≥300 Times|
|Standard Discharge Current:||0.2C||Standard Charge Current:||0.2C|
flexible lithium battery,
super thin battery
3040167 Arc Battery 1500mAh polymer lithium battery 3.7V custom battery
|description||Size (mm)||description||Size (mm)|
|Cell thickness||30±0.2||Ear width||10 ± 0.2|
|Cell width||40 ± 0.5||Ear length||10 ± 0.2|
|Outer arc length of battery cell||166 ± 0.5||Ear center distance||8.5 ± 0.2|
|Charging cut-off voltage||4.2V|
|maximum charging current||1.5C|
|maximum discharge current||10C|
|operating temperature range||
|Serial number||project||standard||Test Methods|
|1||Open circuit voltage||3.9 V ± 0.50V||The voltmeter measures that the battery is 40% -50% charged .|
|2||AC internal resistance||≤ 25 mΩ||Measured at 40% -50% using an AC internal resistance tester with a frequency of 1 KHz .|
|3||Of 0. The 2 C discharge||≥ 1500 mAh||At an ambient temperature of 2 3 ± 2 ° C , it is left for 10 minutes after standard charging, and discharged to the termination voltage at 0.1C, and it is cycled 3 times. When one discharge reaches the standard, it can be terminated .|
|4||1 C discharge||≥ 1470 mAh||At an ambient temperature of 2 3 ± 2 ° C , it is left for 10 minutes after standard charging, and discharged to the termination voltage at 0.5C, and it is cycled 3 times. When one discharge reaches the standard, it can be terminated.|
|5||Cycle life||≥ 3 times||Under 2 3 ± 2 ℃ ambient temperature conditions, charge at 1C constant current, change to constant voltage charge at 4.2V, stop charging until the current is less than or equal to 0.02 C, and leave it for 10 minutes . Discharge: In 10C constant current discharge to 3.0V, hold 10 minutes , repeating the above charging and discharging cycle , the discharge capacity up to 10 C lower than the constant discharge capacity of 1200 mAh.|
|6||High temperature discharge||≥ 1500 mAh||After standard charging, place the battery in a high temperature box at 55 ° C ± 2 ° C for 2h, and then discharge it at 0.5C to the termination voltage.|
|7||Low temperature discharge||≥ 1200 mAh||After standard charging, the cell was placed in -10 ℃ ± 2 ℃ a cold box thermostat 2 H, then of 0. The 2 discharged to a final voltage C.|
|8||Charge holding capacity||
The remaining capacity
≥ 1150 mAh
≥ 1300 mAh
|After standard charge, 2 0 after at ambient temperature ± 5 ℃ ℃, the battery open circuit rest 28d, in 2 3 ± 2 deg.] C at ambient temperature, discharged at 0.5C until the discharge end voltage. Then carry out standard charging, and then discharge at 0.5C to an end-of-discharge voltage at an ambient temperature of 23±2C (can be cycled for 3 weeks).|
HB lithium battery uses non-polluting materials and is produced with unique technology; it has fully passed UL safety certification, but as a lithium battery, like other types of cells, it has certain dangers when it is mechanically damaged. Therefore, the following precautions must be taken into consideration when handling and using HB lithium batteries:
1) It is forbidden to put the battery in water, and should be placed in a cool and dry environment during storage.
2) It is forbidden to use in the hot sunlight of moxibustion, otherwise it may cause battery overheating, fire or function failure.
3) It is prohibited to disassemble, open, chop or puncture the battery pack with metal.
4) It is forbidden to expose the battery or battery pack to heat or flame, to put the battery into the fire and to avoid storing it in direct sunlight.
5) It is forbidden to short-circuit batteries or batteries, and do not place multiple batteries in boxes or drawers at will to avoid shorting each other or by other metal objects.
6) It is prohibited to subject a battery or battery pack to mechanical shock.
7) In the event of leakage, do not contact the leaking liquid directly to the skin or eyes, if contact occurs, apply a large amount of water to flush the contact area.
8) Do not use non-special charging, which should be done in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
9) Note the "plus positive ear" and "-negative ear "signs of the battery pack to ensure proper use.
10) Keep the battery pack clean and dry.
If the battery pack becomes extremely dirty, use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it.
12) Do not charge the battery pack for a long time.
13) The best performance and service life of the battery or battery pack can be obtained by charging and discharging at 15°C ~25°C.
14) Keep the original specification of the product for future reference.
15) Dispose of waste batteries or batteries in accordance with national environmental protection laws.